Rollover Crash Seriously Injures Passenger in Pickup Truck Bed | News
The driver of a pickup truck has been charged in a rollover crash that seriously injured a passenger riding in the truck bed.
Kernersville police charged Kory Michael Fischer, 21, with DWI and Felony Serious Injury by Vehicle after they said his vehicle rolled over onto its top, coming to a stop on the curb.
The accident occurred in Kernersville at the intersection of Lambeth Farm Lane and Lake Way around 9 p.m. Saturday.
The passenger, who has not been identified, was taken to Baptist Hospital.
Fischer was placed in jail on a $51,000 bond.
Kernersville Police are still investigating.
Upcoming Events near Forsyth County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- VSU football player pleads guilty to assaulting WSSU quarterback
- Dewey’s Bakery shares tasty Easter treats
- Bikers come from around the world to Winston-Salem for weekend races
- Chatham Co. man’s credit card ‘cloned’ and used in Winston-Salem, three suspects sought
- Police ID pedestrian struck by vehicle, dragged 3 miles in W-S